- Student Loan Forgiveness - Up to $500 per month
- $9,000 Sign On Bonus
- 1-on-1 Patient Care
- Broad mix of patient diagnoses: ICU/CCU, Tele, Ortho, Neuro, Etc.
- Mentorship - Work with a DOR with over 20 years experience
- 20+ Days of PTO
- 225+ Bed Hospital
- Total Joint Center
- Part of one of the largest Hospital Systems in the country
About the Position:Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader who truly cares about patient care. We are not looking for an individual who is just looking for their next "job" but someone who wants to invest in a career to help patients understand what has happened to their bodies through their injury/condition.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Masters of Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- Open to New Grads and Experienced Therapists
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team building personality style
- Servant leader mindset
- H1-B Visa Sponsorship not available
Aaron Smart | Search Consultant
firstname.lastname@example.org | (469) 249-9088
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Dallas, TX
NealyPierce.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, and Speech Therapist opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ NealyPierce.com/Job. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for, please email email@example.com and a Search Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.