Highlights/Benefits for the Surgical Services Director, RN:
- Position reports directly to a dynamic and transformational Chief Nursing Officer who has been with the system for over a decade
- Well supported by a team of Clinical Supervisors and a Department Educator
- Generous compensation package including a competitive base salary, full benefits package, relocation assistance and potential sign on bonus will be provided!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Health System / Hospital: Growing, financially stable, 200 bed not for profit community hospital that is part of a multi-campus health system
- Position will manage a team of 60+ FTE's including a team of supervisors and educators
- Stable yet progressive executive leadership team that loves to promote and grow its leaders!
About the Director, Surgical Services (RN) Position:
In this role, you will direct the daily operations of the surgical services department, provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Surgical Services Director, RN
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN active license required
- CNOR is preferred
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive surgical services leadership experience at Manager level or above in an inpatient surgical services setting
- INSPIRATIONAL leadership style
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in surgical services leadership
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.