Surgical Services Director (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Surgical Services Director (RN):
- Strategic and inspirational leadership needed for a growing trauma center along Florida's picturesque gulf coast
- Position will manage a team of 150+ FTE's and report directly to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Operating Officer
- A generous compensation package will be provided including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401k match, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, generous paid time off program, and wellness incentives
- Relocation assistance and a sign on bonus will also be provided!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Regional healthcare system's flagship 500+ bed teaching hospital
- Exceptional teaching and learning environment that offers state of the art technology in its operating rooms, and is on the forefront of cutting edge research
- Collegial and collaborative relationships between surgeons and nursing team
About the Surgical Services Director (RN) Role:
In this role, you will provide the strategic leadership for the Surgical Services department and manage a team of over 150 FTE's. You will develop strategic goals and objectives for the department, provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Surgical Services Director (RN):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Master's preferred
- Active RN License State of Florida
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive surgical services/operating room leadership experience at Manager level or above in an inpatient surgical services setting
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in surgical services leadership
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Inspirational and collaborative leadership style
About the Community:
Our beautiful and coastal community offers easy access to both the beach and the big city, affordable housing, wonderful outdoor activities, excellent shopping and dining, and year round events and festivals. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a leading and growing healthcare system, we'd love to talk with you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.