Nealy Pierce has been engaged by an award winning, faith based, non-profit community hospital in the Midwestern US Region to help them identify a new Surgical Services Director (RN) to join its high-performing, patient focused, quality driven team. Our client has served its community for over 50 years and is currently pursuing MAGNET.
In this role, you will manage a growing Surgical Services Department which includes the Operating Rooms, Outpatient Surgery, Pre and Post, GI, Sterile Processing and Anesthesia Departments. The Director will report to a collaborative Chief Nursing Officer and will be very well-supported by a team of nurse managers and a team of approximately 120+ FTE’s. The Surgical Services Director (RN) should be an inspirational team builder who is able to focus on data and quality to drive improvements, and to encourage open communication between departments to ultimately achieve and provide the highest and safest level of patient care.
Requirements for Surgical Services Director (RN):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master’s degree (MSN, MBA, MHA) preferred
- RN Active License Required
- At least two (2) years of surgical / perioperative services leadership experience at the Director level required
- Ability to build collaboration across departments and within the hospital
- Exceptional communication skills
- Transformational and inspirational leadership style
Compensation and Benefits for the Surgical Services Director (RN):
- Competitive base salary, relocation assistance / potential sign on bonus!
- Several medical plans, two dental plans, two vision plans, life insurance and disability, pharmacy benefits, telemedicine, wellness plans, HSA and FSA plans, 401k matching plan, tuition reimbursement, generous PTO program and MORE!
About the Area:
- Community of the Year Award Winner and rated as a Best Place to Live in 2018
- Family friendly community with affordable home prices, low crime, excellent public and private schools, close knit community, and a strong economy
- River trails, hiking, biking, golf and year round outdoor activities are also abundant in this lovely and quaint mid-size community!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please forward your resume via the attached link.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.