Staff Nurse RN Operating ROom
Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a progressive non-profit community hospital in the Pawtucket, RI market to help them identify new full time, permanent Registered Nurse for its growing operating room team!
The hospital is highly respected in the community and strives to provide constant personal and professional growth opportunities to their staff. You will be working with an experienced nursing team that is focused on providing the highest level of patient care to its community, and an inclusive and transparent leadership team that focuses on staff mentorship and long term career growth. Many of its nurses are promoted to leadership roles!
About the Hospital/Health System:
- Growing, nonprofit, financially sound 125 bed community hospital
- Utilizes shared governance and self-scheduling
- Served its community for over a century
Staff Nurse RN Operating Room Requirements:
- RN Active License
- Operating Room RN experience is required (3-6 months minimum)
drivenand should be able to work well with peers, leaders and surgeons
Staff Nurse RN Operating Room Benefits:
- Premium pay for experienced RN's (based on experience)
- Sign on bonus and relocation available!
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b match, outstanding tuition reimbursement program, pension plan, STD, LTD, life insurance, and much more
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803