Staff Nurse, Emergency (RN)
Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a leading, not for profit New England community hospital io help them identify a new Staff Nurse, Emergency (RN) to join its dynamic and growing team!
***This is a full-time, nights position with an outstanding benefits package!***
- Our client has served its community for over a century and is affiliated with a world-class, internationally recognized New England academic medical center
- Up to $10k sign on bonus + relocation assistance
- Full benefits package including M/D/V, 403b match, paid time off, paid certifications, life insurance, and tuition reimbursement
- Excellent mentorship and growth opportunities within this well-loved hospital
- 4:1 Nurse to patient ratio
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Active RN License
- At least six months Emergency Room clinical nursing experience
- Excellent clinical skills
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team setting
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803