Speech Therapist (CCC-SLP) - Outpatient - Hospital
- Main Outpatient Clinic for the Hospital
- Handle voice, swallowing, cognition, vital stem, laryngectomies, head and neck cancer.
- Mentorship - work with a large team
- Full Benefits (3 Plans to choose from)
- Retirement match and contribution
About the Hospital:
- 200+ Bed Non-Profit Hospital
- Medical Center - Acute Care, Rehab and Multiple Outpatient Clinics
- Certified Stroke Center
- Certified Heart Hospital
About the Position:Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader who truly cares about patient care. We are not looking for an individual who is just looking for their next "job" but someone who wants to invest in a career to help patients understand what has happened to their bodies through their injury/condition.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Masters Degree in Speech Therapy (or similar program)
- Must have CCCs
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team building personality style
- Servant leader mindset
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership, Therapy, and Pharmacy opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.