Senior Director, Surgical Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Senior Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Strategic and inspirational leadership needed for a Magnet designated community hospital in New England
- Position will manage a team of 50 FTE's across our Perioperative Services department
- Reports directly to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- A generous compensation package will be provided including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, automatic retirement contributions that are fully vested after one year, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off program, and wellness incentives
About the Hospital and Department:
- Magnet designated, financially sound, not for profit community hospital
- Served its community for over a century
- Performs over 5,000 surgical procedures annually
About the Senior Director, Surgical Services (RN) Position:
In this role, you will provide the strategic leadership for the Surgical Services department and manage a team of 50 FTE's. You will develop strategic goals and objectives for the department, provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Senior Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Master's degree (Nursing, Business, or Healthcare Administration) and Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- Active RN License State of Vermont
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive surgical services leadership experience at Director level or above in an inpatient surgical services setting
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in surgical services leadership
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- INSPIRATIONAL and COLLABORATIVE leadership style
About the Community:This idyllic New England community is home to 20,000 residents and offers incredible year round scenery with gorgeous mountains, lakes and rivers, affordable housing, and wonderful schools. Some of the best parts of living here is access to incredible winter and summer activities including skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, boating, paddleboarding, arts/cultural events, as well as our locally owned shops/restaurants and farmers markets. If you are ready to love what you do and love where you live, we'd love to talk with you!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.