Senior Director, Surgical Services
Highlights/Benefits for Senior Director, Surgical Services:
- Strategic and inspirational leadership needed for a Mid-Atlantic US multi-campus health system.
- Position will manage a team of 200+ FTE's and report directly to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- A generous compensation package will be provided including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off program, wellness incentives, and relocation assistance / temporary housing
About the Hospital and Department:
- Magnet designated, financially sound, not for profit health system
- System is anchored by a Level III Trauma Center
- Central location near the beaches
- Position open due to previous Senior Director's retirement
About the Senior Director, Surgical Services Position:
In this role, you will provide the strategic leadership for the Surgical Services department and manage a team of over 200 FTE's. You will develop strategic goals and objectives for the department, provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Senior Director, Surgical Services:
- Master's degree (Nursing, Business, Healthcare Administration) and Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- Active RN License
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive surgical services leadership experience at Director level or above in an inpatient surgical services setting
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in surgical services leadership and position stability
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Inspirational and collaborative leadership style
About the Community:
Our community offers a low cost of living, easy access to both the beach and the big city, affordable housing, wonderful outdoor activities, excellent shopping and dining, and year round events and festivals. If you are ready to escape the rat race and enjoy a coastal, less-hectic lifestyle, we would love to talk to you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.