Senior Director, Emergency Department
Highlights/Benefits for Senior Director, Emergency Department:
- Position will provide INSPIRATIONAL and visionary ER leadership to a MAGNET designated, financially stable, growing non profit level II trauma center in the Mid Atlantic US. This role will manage our Main ED, Trauma Program, and our free standing Urgent Care/ED.
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate
- Incredible benefits package including a generous PTO program, Extended Illness Bank, 403b matching plan, outstanding tuition reimbursement package, short and long term disability, wellness programs, medical/dental/vision packages, and paid certifications and conferences!
- Role will be very well supported by a team of two Nurse Managers, Trauma Program Manager, Urgent Care Manager, Clinical Coordinators, Nursing Educators and a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
About the Senior Director, Emergency Department Position:
Our ideal candidate will be a visible, dynamic and innovative leader who is comfortable leading change and improving the overall quality of care to our ED patients. Primary responsibilities will include providing the strategic and visionary leadership for the department, improving and maintaining key performance indicators, mentoring staff, ensuring regulatory compliance, identifying process improvements, establishing goals and objectives for the department, and building positive physician relationships.
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Non-Profit, MAGNET designated level II trauma center that is part of a well-respected regional healthcare system
- 60+ bed ED with over 90,000 annual visits and responsibility for over 200 FTE's.
- Reports to Vice President of Nursing
Qualifications & Requirements for Senior Director, Emergency Department:
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
- RN Active License
- LEAN Six Sigma is a plus
- 3+ years of ER leadership experience
- 5+ years of ER nursing experience
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in ER leadership
- Inspirational, transformational and servant leadership style
About the Community:
We are known for our southern hospitality, charm and friendliness. Living here, you will enjoy a low cost of living, affordable housing, excellent schools, four seasons, year round cultural events, a revitalized downtown with new shops and restaurants, and variety of family friendly activities. It's a wonderful place to call home and to be able to make a difference in providing the best patient care to your local community. If you are seeking the next step in your career, let's talk!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.