They currently offer:
- Award-winning non-profit, Magnet Designated, Level II Trauma Center - focused first and foremost on Quality, Safety, Patient Satisfaction, and their Employees
- Ranked as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation and Top 50 Cardiovascular Programs in the nation
- Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence and ranked as the Best Place to Work in the state
- One of the most comprehensive healthcare provider in the entire Pacific Northwest
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Great partnership with providers; strong focus on collaboration between administration, doctors, and nursing
- Opportunity to continue to build upon a growing service line
We are looking for:
- Experienced leader with a passion for empowering nurses and impacting an organization
- Previous leadership experience in the Cardiovascular service line required, with a clinical background in a Cardiac Cath Lab preferred
- Someone with an INSPIRATIONAL leadership style who people gravitate towards and love to collaborate with and who can work well in any situation as a leader
- Proven track record of improving quality, expanding services, improving P&L, and growing a program.
Benefits / Compensation:
- Strong growth potential within the health system
- Very competitive compensation package based on experience
- Performance-based bonus program paying up to 20%
- Full relocation assistance with a potential sign-on bonus for experienced leaders
- Full benefits, employer contribution to retirement and generous paid time off (starting at 5.5 weeks)
- Incredible outdoor lifestyle in every direction, including the ocean, the mountains, skiing, fishing, hiking, as well as multiple National and State Parks in your backyard
- Easy access to one of the nations premier wine country's with some amazing restaurants and shopping in town, and access to a major metro area nearby.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership, Therapy, and Pharmacy opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ www.NealyPierce.com/job. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.