Nealy Pierce has been retained by a Top 100 Hospital with outstanding quality, patient satisfaction, and employee engagement scores, to assist in the recruitment of multiple full-time, permanent Registered Nurses for their Operating Room, PACU and Same-day Surgery units.
They recently finished a complete renovation of multiple units within the Hospital and have State-of-the-Art equipment and technology throughout the departments. They offer a great working environment, a patient-focused culture, a competitive compensation package that includes a sign-on bonus, relocation, and other incentives focused on continuing education and professional development. They take great pride in their ability to mentor and train nurses, offering an AORN recognized in-house Nurse Residency Program and an extensive onboarding process.
Located in a beautiful community, the facility is located on the shores of a gorgeous lake with the mountains as their backdrop, offering amazing views. The community offers the perfect blend of Big City excitement and Small Town Charm. With multiple golf courses, numerous ski-slopes, and fantastic hunting, fishing, hiking trails, and scenic views, it is the outdoors lover’s dream location. It also offers numerous big-city amenities and is just a short drive to a major metropolitan area. It is a truly amazing place to raise a family or retire!
Registered Nurse RN Requirements:
- New Grads will NOT be considered
- 2+ years experience in an acute hospital operating room environment required, 5 years preferred
- Patient-focused, servanthood mindset
- Ability to provide excellent clinical care
- Team-driven and works well with others
- Associate Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors (BSN) preferred
- Certifications in area of practice preferred (CNOR, etc)
Registered Nurse RN Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Potential for a paid relocation and Sign-on bonus
- Full benefits including M/D//V, STD, LTD, Life, Retirement, etc
- Fantastic growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities, and professional development/mentorship
Austin Wilson | Practice Leader
email@example.com | (972) 318.9804