Highlights/Benefits for Med/Surg RN:
- Growing, well-loved not-for-profit community hospital in Northern Idaho
- Outstanding growth opportunities within this community health system that is focused on service excellence and providing the highest level of patient care
- Will treat a variety of patients in a 20-bed Med/Surg unit with opportunity to float to OB, ER and/or OR
- Generous compensation plan including full benefits, relocation assistance, retirement match, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Award-winning community hospitals serving Northern Idaho
- Deep commitment to deliver high-value, sustainable health care to the community
- Innovative and driven to be leaders in health care
- Strong partnership with award winning Health System providing access to unique resources
- Reports directly to the ACNO
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
About the Community:
Nestled among the high mountain prairies and rivers of Northern Idaho, this hospital is located in a very peaceful community that offers beautiful scenery including Mountains, Lakes and Rivers and tons of outdoor lifestyle activities, including fishing, hiking, skiing, kayaking, and so much more. With very low crime and a unique small-town charm, this is a great opportunity to have a high-quality life with all the outdoor activities in your backyard.
Qualifications & Requirements for Labor and Delivery Manager (RN)
- Associates degree in Nursing (required)
- RN Active License or ability to obtain
- 3 years of Medical/Surgical experience in an acute hospital environment preferred
- New Grads WILL be considered
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.