RN Intensive Care ICU Level III Trauma
Nealy Pierce has been retained by a non-profit, Magnet designated Level III Trauma Center in New Hampshire to help them identify and attract experienced Registered Nurses for their Critical Care ICU. This is an open ICU where you will care for all types of patients, including vascular, thoracic, neuro, medical, surgical and trauma. They are currently seeing significant growth in their critical care service lines and offer state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and technology. It is an amazing opportunity to work with one of the top programs in the state!
They currently offer:
- Award-winning, non-profit, Magnet designated hospital that is focused first and foremost on Quality, Safety, Patient Satisfaction and their Employees
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment supporting one of the top ICU's in the state
- Opportunity to care for all types of critical care patients, including respiratory, stroke/neuro, cardiac, and trauma
- Robust team of neuro, robotic, general, and ortho surgeons supporting the community
- 2:1 Nurse to Patient Ratio
- Strong support team with dedicated charge nurses as well as a unit educator
- Great partnership with employed providers; strong focus on collaboration between administration, physicians and nurses that have built collegial relationships
- RN with a passion for providing the highest level of patient care in a safe environment
- Previous experience in ICU or Critical Care setting
- Someone who inspires those around them to excel
- Strong growth potential into future leadership positions
- Competitive hourly rate and shift differentials
- Relocation assistance and a generous sign-on bonus for experienced RNs!
- Full benefits including a cash balance retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and 5 weeks of earned time off (ETO) with carryover option
- Incredible outdoor lifestyle less than 30 minutes in every direction to skiing and the coast! You are within an hour's drive of Boston, Manchester, and Nashua.
To learn more about this exceptional opportunity, please submit your resume in Microsoft Word via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions