Registered Nurse, ICU OR Emergency
Nealy Pierce has been engaged a prominent and progressive, nonprofit, Magnet designated hospital in a lovely and charming New England community to help them identify several new RN's to join their busy and growing ER and ICU teams.
***We currently have 3/12 hour shifts available.***
In this role, you will be working with an energetic and motivated group of nurses, LPN's and techs in a team oriented work environment. Our sole focus is providing the best care and clinical excellence to patients in our community, and you will enjoy working with a very inclusive and transparent team that focuses on staff mentorship and long term career growth.
- Non-profit Magnet designated health system based in New Hampshire
- Full-time permanent positions
- Favorable nurse to patient ratios
- Positions currently available in the Emergency Room and on the Critical Care Unit
Staff Nurse Requirements:
- RN Active License State of New Hampshire
- At least one (1) year prior Staff Nurse experience in ICU OR ER
- Patient focused, quality driven mindset
- Ability to provide excellent clinical care
- Team driven and able to work well with others
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor in Nursing (BSN) preferred
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent shift differentials for evenings, nights and weekends
- Relocation assistance available for well-qualified candidates
- Sign-on bonus of up to $10,000
- Full benefits including M/D/V, STD, LTD, Life, Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and MUCH MORE!
- Fantastic growth opportunities - we love to promote from within and many of our nursing leaders started out as Staff Nurses with our system!
- Paid continuing education and professional development opportunities
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
firstname.lastname@example.org | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for nursing leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. Our team is working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you directly.