Registered Nurse, ICUAbout the Registered Nurse, ICU Position:
* Position: Full Time, 3/12 Registered Nurse ICU position
* Unit is an 11 bed Med/Surg ICU that sees a variety of patients - great opportunity to enhance your nursing skills in critical care
* Our client offers some of the best benefits in the industry including a choice of three medical plans, two dental plans, and vision. We are also offering a brand new cash balance retirement plan and 403b employer match. Annual merit increases of up to 4%, generous shift differentials and direct provider bonuses, long term disability (LTD), tuition reimbursement, wellness plans, community discounts and so much more are also included in our offerings!
* Sign on bonus of up to $10,000 and relocation assistance available for experienced ER Nurses with at least one (1) year of experience
About the Hospital:
* Non-profit, Magnet designated
* Utilizes shared governance and unit based council to create a positive nursing culture
* Affiliate of world-renowned academic medical center and teaching hospital
Requirements for Registered Nurse, ICU Position:
* RN Active License State of New Hampshire
* Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) Required / Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
* At least one (1) year Staff Nurse experience in an acute care hospital setting (Critical Care/ICU or Emergency/ED/ER)
To learn more about this incredible nursing opportunity, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803