Physical Therapist - Subacute
- 1000+ Bed Non-Profit Health System
- 1-on-1 Patient Care
- Mentorship - work with a team
- Strokes and TBI's, geriatrics, rehab to home, no LTC
- Competitive salary & Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical/dental/401k plans available
About the Position:
Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader who truly cares about patient care. We are not looking for an individual who is just looking for their next "job" but someone who wants to invest in a career to help patients understand what has happened to their bodies through their injury/condition. Ideal candidate would be open to mentorship and want to grow in their professional skill set. Education of the patient is the number one priority in helping them realize how their body will react to treatment and where they will go once they leave the hospital. If you are looking for a good work life balance while progressing your career and gaining a lot of experience, this could be a great place for you.
- Bachelor's, Masters or Doctorate of Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Open to New Grads and Experienced Therapists
- Must be detail-oriented, but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team-building personality style
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jennifer Lyman | Search Consultant
email@example.com | 469.458.9949
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Therapy
www.NealyPierce.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.