Physical Therapist - Hospital Outpatient
- Hospital-Based Outpatient Clinic
- All 1-on-1 patient care - 45 minute treatments
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
- 3% Match on Retirement Plan
- Loan forgiveness
About the Hospital:
- Non-Profit Hospital
- The primary focus is quality patient care
- No productivity standards
- Room for professional development and growth
- Collaborative work environment with other therapists
- Recently renovated in 2017
About the Position:Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader who truly cares about patient care. We are not looking for an individual who is just looking for their next "job" but someone who wants to invest in a career to help patients understand what has happened to their bodies through their injury/condition. Someone who is open to mentorship and knows what it means to work on a team. This hospital serves a close-knit community that is unique and sought after.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate of Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Open to New Grads and Experienced Therapists
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team building personality style
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership, Therapy, and Pharmacy opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.