- 100% in the NICU
- 20+ bed Level III NICU
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance (3 plans to choose from)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) = 4 weeks +
- Mentorship - work with a large team
About the Hospital
- Hospital: Non-Profit 500+ Bed Hospital
- Certified Stroke and Heart Hospital
- Part of a large Non-Profit Health System
About the Position:
Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader who truly cares about patient care. We are not looking for an individual who is just looking for their next "job" but someone who wants to invest in a career to help patients and their families understand what has happened to their bodies through their injury/condition.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's, Masters of Speech Therapy from an accredited program
- Must have experience working in a NICU and be independent (can not train)
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Stephen Wagner | Team Leader
email@example.com | 972.318.9811
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.