Physical Therapist - Long Term Care
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance (3 plans to choose from)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) = 4 weeks +
- Mentorship - work with a large team
About the Facility
- Hospital: 79-Bed Long Term Acute Care (LTAC) Hospital
- 3 PTs, 2 OTs on staff
About the Position:
Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader who truly cares about patient care. We are not looking for an individual who is just looking for their next "job" but someone who wants to invest in a career to help patients understand what has happened to their bodies through their injury/condition. Education of the patient is the number one priority in helping them realize how their body will react to treatment and where they will go once they leave the hospital. Patents are mostly geriatric with an average length of stay of 90+ days.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Associate's of Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team building personality style
- Servant leader mindset
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership, Therapy and Pharmacy opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.