Physical Therapist - Acute
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Full Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, etc
- 22 Days of PTO
About the Hospital
- Hospital: Non-Profit 352-Bed Hospital
- Certified Stroke and Heart Hospital
About the Position:
Therapist will have the opportunity to see between 8 and 12 patients a day on average, on a busy day you might see 15. Patients have an average length of stay between 3 and 5 days. You will see a wide variety of patient diagnosis including stroke, cardiac, TBI, total knee, total hip, post surgical, etc. Number one priority is educating the patient and their family on new condition and the treatment plan. Then making a wise decision on where patient goes from the hospital.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's, Masters or Doctorate of Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Open to New Grads and Experienced Therapists
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team building personality style
- Servant leader mindset
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Stephen Wagner | Team Leader
email@example.com | 972.318.9811
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Dallas, TX
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.