Physical Therapist - Acute
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance (3 plans to choose from)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) = 22 days
- Mentorship - work with a large team
About the Hospital
- Hospital: Non-Profit 400+ Bed Faith Based Hospital
- Certified Stroke and Heart Hospital
About the Position:
This is a team with 10 other PTs along with 10 OTs, 2 SLPs as well as support staff (PTA, techs, etc.). You can expect to see an average of 8 to 12 patients a day depending on census with a variety of diagnosis. Diagnosis include but are not limited to: Stroke, Cardiac, Post Surgical, TBI, ICU, etc. This non-profit hospital is not looking for someone to just "hit productivity" but they are looking for a valuable member of their team that truly cares about the patient and the education of the patient.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's, Masters or Doctorate of Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Open to New Grads and Experienced Therapists
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team building personality style
- Servant leader mindset
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Stephen Wagner | Team Leader
firstname.lastname@example.org | 972.318.9811
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.