Physical Therapist - Outpatient/Subacute
- $2,000 Relocation Bonus
- $5,000 Tuition forgiveness
- Treat a wide variety of patients and conditions
- 1-on-1 therapy - focus on patient care vs. productivity
- Flexible Schedule: 8am-4:30pm Schedule
About the Team
- Multi-Disciplinary Team - 2 PT's, 2 PTA's, 2 OT's, 1 COTA and 1.5 SLP's
- Mentorship from Experienced Therapists
About the Position:Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader who truly cares about patient care. We are not looking for an individual who is just looking for their next "job" but someone who wants to invest in a career to help patients understand what has happened to their bodies through their injury/condition.
- Vacation / PTO = 4+ weeks your 1st year
- Medical/dental/vision Insurance
- CEU credit
For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply to the position via the link below...
Jennifer Lyman | Search Consultant
email@example.com | 469.458.9949
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Therapy
www.NealyPierce.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, and Speech Therapist opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ NealyPierce.com/Job. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Search Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.