Physical Therapist - Long Term Care
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $500 a month
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance (3 plans to choose from)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) = 4 weeks +
- Mentorship - work with a large team
About the Hospital
- Hospital: Non-Profit 500+ Bed Faith Based Hospital
- Certified Stroke and Heart Hospital
- Part of one of the largest Non-Profit Health System in the Country
About the Position:
Work on a multidisciplinary team of 10 other therapists seeing primarily geriatric patients. See between 6-10 patients a day with a wide variety of diagnosis including but not limited to: cardiac, stroke, TBI, orthopedic, etc. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about providing excellent patient care while maintaining a productive caseload. If you are looking to invest in the next set of your career and not just get another job - we want to talk to you!
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor, Masters or Doctorate of Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Open to New Grads and Experienced Therapists
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team building personality style
- Servant leader mindset
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership, Pharmacy and Therapy opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.