Physical Therapist - Acute
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $500 a month
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance (3 plans to choose from)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) = 4 weeks +
- Mentorship - work with a large team
About the Hospital
- Hospital: Non-Profit 400+ Bed Faith Based Hospital
- Certified Stroke and Heart Hospital
- Part of one of the largest Non-Profit Health Systems in the Country
About the Position:
On average you can expect to see between 8 and 15 patients a day depending on census. There are a variety of different patient diagnosis including but not limited to: stroke, traumatic brain injury, total knees, total hips, etc. On days where the census is low it is not uncommon to get a change of pace and be asked to help out in the SubAcute, Skilled Facility or Outpatient clinic. The team consists of 5 other PTs, 4 PTAs, 5 OTs and 4 COTAs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor, Masters or Doctorate of Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Open to New Grads and Experienced Therapists
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team building personality style
- Servant leader mindset
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.