Physical Therapist (PT) - Outpatient
- Therapist Owned Private Practice
- Outpatient - heavily orthopedic with some neuro
- All 1 on 1 therapy - focus on patient care vs. productivity
- Vacation / PTO = 3-4 weeks your 1st year
- 8am-5pm Schedule - Half Day on Fridays
- Minutes from hiking, biking, fishing, camping, etc.
About the Clinic
- Team-oriented environment
- Open environment, gym area, non-medical feel
- Mentorship provided from Experienced Therapists
About the Position:
Our ideal candidate is confident, comfortable being independent, and truly cares about patient care. We are not looking for an individual who is just looking for their next "job" but someone who wants to invest in a career to help patients understand what has happened to their bodies through their injury/condition.
- Bachelor's, Masters or Doctorate of Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Open to New Grads and Experienced Therapists
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership, Therapy and Pharmacy opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.