Operating Room Nurse (RN Circulator)
Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a progressive non-profit community hospital south of the Boston area to help them identify a new full time, permanent Registered Nurse for its growing operating room team. We are offering a generous sign on bonus to experienced OR Circulating RN's!
The hospital is highly respected in the community and strives to provide constant personal and professional growth opportunities to their staff. You will be working with an experienced nursing team that is focused on providing the highest level of patient care to its community, and an inclusive and transparent leadership team that focuses on staff mentorship and long term career growth. Many of its nurses are promoted to leadership roles!
About the Hospital:
- Nonprofit, 150 bed growing, financially sound, independent community hospital
- Served its community for over a century
- Pension plan, generous tuition reimbursement program that allows RN's to continue to grow and develop
Nurse, Operating Room (RN Circulator) Requirements:
- RN Active License
- OR Circulating experience is required
- Operating Room RN experience is required (2 years is strongly preferred)
drivenand should be able to work well with peers, leaders and surgeons
Nurse, Operating Room Benefits:
- Premium pay for experienced RN's (based on experience)
- Sign on bonus for Operating Room RN's with at least two (2) years experience
- 5/8 and 4/10 schedules are available!
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b match, outstanding tuition reimbursement program, pension plan, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, and much more
- Fantastic growth opportunities
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803