- Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
- All 1-on-1 Patient Care
- Work with a Multidisciplinary Team
- Sign-On Bonus Available - Up to $20,000
- Full Medical Insurance with Multiple Plans to Choose From
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm - No weekend rotation
About the Position:Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader who truly cares about patient care. We are not looking for an individual who is just looking for their next "job" but someone who wants to invest in a career to help patients understand what has happened to their bodies through their injury/condition.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Masters of Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- Open to New Grads and Experienced Therapists
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Collaborative, team building personality style
- Servant leader mindset
- H-1B Visa sponsorship not available
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership, Therapy, and Pharmacy opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ www.NealyPierce.com/job. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.