Highlights/Benefits for Nursing Director, Women's and Infants (RN)
- Mid size, growing community with loads of southern charm, a mild climate, affordable homes, excellent schools, year round festivals, farmers markets, wineries and distilleries, arts and cultural events, and wonderful shopping and dining. It's an incredible place to raise a family AND retire!
- Outdoor lovers paradise with wonderful state parks, the beautiful Smoky Mountains, and numerous hills, trails, caves, lakes and streams that beckon hikers, cavers, bikers, climbers, and horseback riders from the region
- Outstanding compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Plan, 403b match, generous PTO program, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA and HSA plans!
- Relocation assistance available!
- No state income tax!
About the Hospital and Department
- Hospital: Nonprofit, financially sound, growing 220+ bed community hospital in a charming Tennessee community
- Served its community for over 50 years
- Hospital welcomes over 1,500 babies annually
- Position will manage Labor and Delivery, Postpartum, Special Care, and Nursery
- Position reports to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- Well supported by a Manager and team of Coordinators/Charge Nurses
About the Nursing Director, Women's and Infants (RN) Position:
Qualifications & Requirements for Nursing Director, Women's and Infants (RN):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License State of Tennessee
- At least five (5) years of Labor and Delivery nursing experience
- At least three (3) years Labor and Delivery or Women's Services leadership experience (Manager level or above)
- Effective team builder who is able to engage the staff and build physician relationships
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team building personality style
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities! We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you directly.