Nursing Director, Emergency Department (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Nursing Director, Emergency Department (RN)
- Non profit, 350+ bed, growing community hospital within a multi-campus health system that is focused on providing the highest level of patient care to its community through shared governance and evidence based practice
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, generous PTO program, tuition reimbursement, employer 403b match, wellness incentives, FSA, HSA, life insurance, onsite child care and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance and a potential sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Non-Profit, 350+ bed not for profit hospital part of a world-renowned teaching health system
- Over 65k annual patient visits
- Well supported by a team of Charge Nurses, and a Nursing Educator
- Reports to System Director of Emergency Services
About the Nursing Director, Emergency Services (RN) Position:
Primary responsibilities will include managing the day to day operations of the department, ensuring effective staffing strategies, improving and maintaining key performance indicators, serving as a mentor to the nursing team, and building positive physician relationships. We are seeking a collaborative and dynamic leader who will be able to ensure the best patient care is provided to our community.
Qualifications & Requirements for the Nursing Director, Emergency Services (RN):
- Master's degree required / BSN required
- Active RN License
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 3+ years of ER leadership experience at the Manager level or above
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in ER leadership
- Should possess excellent communication skills across all levels
- Collaborative, team building personality style
About the Community:
Living here, you will enjoy all the perks that come with living in a major metro area. You'll love the mild climate, excellent schools, wonderful shopping and dining, year round cultural events, and variety of family friendly activities! If you are ready to take the next step in your career, let's talk about what this position has to offer!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.