Director of Care Coordination (RN)
Nealy Pierce has been engaged by an award winning, financially sound, non-profit health system in the Southeastern US to conduct a search for a Director of Care Coordination. In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Serve as a member of the hospital's senior leadership team
- Manage the daily operations of the department
- Serve as highly visible leader, colleague, and mentor
- Assure best practices in discharge planning, social work, and care coordination
- Work closely with executive leadership team to help establish and grow post acute services and strategies
- 150+ bed non profit community hospital, part of a 10+ hospital financially sound regional healthcare system in the Southeast US / Atlanta, GA area
- A generous compensation plan including Paid Time Off, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, life insurance, and much more!
- A full relocation package will be offered!
- Annual Director level bonus incentive based on the hospital's financial performance
- Potential sign on bonus
- Master's degree required (preferably in Nursing, Healthcare or Business Administration / Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required without MSN
- RN required State of Georgia
- Minimum five (5) years progressive clinical leadership experience, with at least three (3) years of care coordination leadership
- Must be able to demonstrate track record of success in care coordination leadership
- Experienced in inpatient discharge management, discharge planning, case management, clinical quality, and / or clinical social work.
- Strategic thinking and visionary leadership skills
- CCM certification is a plus!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and to learn what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking a different position, please check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time! If you don't find what you're looking for on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to obtain a better understanding of what you're looking for and to let you know what we have available that may be a fit for your background.