Highlights/Benefits for the Nurse Manager, Surgical Services:
- The Nurse Manager, Surgical Services reports directly to a dynamic and transformational Director of Surgical Services who has been with the system for over five years.
- The position is very well supported by a team of Clinical Supervisors and a Department Educator
- Generous compensation package including a competitive base salary, a full benefits package, and relocation assistance will be offered
About the Hospital and Department:
- Health System / Hospital: Growing, financially stable, 200+ bed not for profit trauma center part of a regional healthcare system
- Position will manage a team of 60+ FTE's including a team of supervisors and an educator
- The hospital performs over 6k annual procedures, including DaVinci surgeries which allow for minimally invasive procedures and faster recoveries
- Stable yet progressive executive leadership team that loves to promote and grow its leaders!
About the Nurse Manager, Surgical Services Position:
The Nurse Manager, Surgical Services will manage the daily operations of the Surgical Services Department, provide mentoring to your staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and help to develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Nurse Manager, Surgical Services:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN active license required
- CNOR is preferred
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive surgical services leadership experience at Supervisor/Coordinator/Assistant Manager level or above in an inpatient surgical services setting
- INSPIRATIONAL leadership style
- The Nurse Manager, Surgical Services should be adept at building collaborative relationships across all levels, and leading and mentoring a team to ensure the highest levels of patient safety and quality
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.