Highlights/Benefits for Nurse Manager, Surgery:
- Outstanding growth opportunities within this well-respected, world-class health system
- Highly competitive base salary based on experience plus Manager (RN) level bonus incentive
- Relocation package will be offered
- Full benefits package including 403b matching plan, generous PTO, medical/dental and vision plans, tuition reimbursement, wellness plans, community discounts, and MUCH more!
- Hospital: 200+ bed non-profit state of the art hospital that has served its community for over 50 years
- Member of a well-respected, growing regional healthcare system
- Surgical Services department performs over 5,000 procedures annually across a wide variety of specialties including orthopedics, cardiac, general surgery, plastics, spinal, urology, and ENT procedures.
- We are seeking an engaged, visible and visionary Manager (RN), Surgery who will provide both the strategic leadership and manage the day-to-day operations of the department
- Manager (RN), Surgery will lead a team of 50+ FTE's and report to a dynamic and visible Director who has been with the health system the majority of her career
- Utilize evidence-based practice to improve both patient outcomes and employee satisfaction
- Collaborate with peers, staff, and physicians on performance improvement initiatives
- Create positive relationships and foster open communication across all levels
Qualifications & Requirements for Nurse Manager, Surgery:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred (or must be willing to obtain)
- RN Active License
- Minimum 3 years of OR/Perioperative leadership experience
- 3-5 years of surgical services/operating room nursing experience
- CNOR preferred
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Visionary and strategic leader
- Demonstrated track record of improving patient safety, quality, employee and patient satisfaction
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you don't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.