Highlights/Benefits for the Nurse Manager, Operating Room
- Position reports directly to a dynamic and transformational Director of Surgical Services who has been with the system for over a decade
- Well supported by a team of Clinical Supervisors and a Department Educator
- Generous compensation package including a competitive base salary, annual incentive, full benefits package, and relocation assistance will be offered
About the Hospital and Department:
- Health System / Hospital: Growing, financially stable, 350+ bed not for profit trauma center that is part of a multi-campus health system
- Position will manage a team of 75+ FTE's including a team of supervisors and an educator
- Performs all cases except for transplants
- Stable yet progressive executive leadership team that loves to promote and grow its leaders!
About the Nurse Manager, Operating Room (RN) Position:
In this role, you will manage the daily operations of the surgical services department, provide mentoring to your staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and help to develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Nurse Manager, Operating Room (RN):
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN active license required
- CNOR is preferred
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive surgical services leadership experience at Supervisor/Coordinator/Assistant Manager level or above in an inpatient surgical services setting
- INSPIRATIONAL and TRANSFORMATIONAL leadership style
- Focus on quality, patient safety, staff and collaborating across all levels to ensure and obtain the best patient outcomes
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.