Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a 200+ bed, growing non-profit, independently owned hospital in the Southeastern Mid-atlantic Region that is on its Magnet journey to help them identify a new Nurse Manager, Operating Room to join its team!
About the Nurse Manager, Operating Room Position:
The Nurse Manager, Operating Room will manage the daily operations of a 12 suite OR, ensure safe and efficient operations, provide mentoring and guidance to staff, build collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and work alongside the Director and the surgeons to help develop strategic goals and objectives for the department.
Highlights/Benefits for the Nurse Manager, Operating Room:
- The Nurse Manager, Operating Room will manage a team of 100 FTE's and will be well supported by a team of clinical coordinators and a dedicated department educator.
- Reports directly to a supportive and transformational Nursing Director of Surgical Services who has been with the system for four (4) years.
- Generous compensation package including a competitive base salary and an industry leading Manager level annual incentive bonus, choice of medical plans, a defined contribution plan, 403b match, tuition reimbursement and MORE!
- Relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate
About the Hospital and Department:
- Growing, financially stable, 200+ bed not for profit level III trauma center that is preparing to begin its MAGNET journey
- Robust and busy surgery program with a strong focus on general, robotics, neurological, GI, OB/GYN, Oncology, Urology, Vascular, and Bariatric procedures. The hospital is preparing to also launch an open heart surgery program in 2020.
- Stable yet progressive executive leadership team that loves to promote and grow its leaders
Qualifications & Requirements for Nurse Manager, Operating Room:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN active license required
- CNOR is preferred
- At least three (3) years of Operating Room Nursing experience
- Minimum two (2) years of progressive surgical services leadership experience at Supervisor/Coordinator/Assistant Manager level or above in an inpatient surgical services setting
- Servant leadership style
About the Community:
Our client is located in a quaint and charming Southeastern Mid-atlantic community that was recently rated as one of America's Best Small Towns! It is known best for its historic main street and thriving downtown, beautiful parks and rivers, 19th century architecture, historical landmarks and museums, great restaurants, and year round events and festivals. Every member of the family will love living here!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply via the above link.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.