Nurse Manager, Mother Baby
Highlights/Benefits for Nurse Manager, Mother Baby:
- Growing, well-loved community hospital just minutes from the coast!
- Full benefits plan including a pension plan, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
- Enjoy the best of the big city with small town charm!
About the Hospital:
- Growing not for profit community hospital that has served its community for over 100 years
- Visible and dynamic executive leadership team
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
About the Nurse Manager, Mother Baby Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a 15 bed LDRP department. You will be well-supported by an Educator and three (3) Clinical Coordinators who will assist you with day to day operations. We are seeking a dynamic, self starter and servant leader with a strong level of clinical labor and delivery knowledge. The Manager will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families!
Qualifications & Requirements for Nurse Manager Mother Baby:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Master's degree preferred
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience
- INSPIRATIONAL, servant leadership style
- Outstanding communication skills across all levels
- Ability to be a role model for team, provide mentoring and coaching
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
About the Community:
This friendly and growing community offers all the perks of big city living but with small town charm! Living here, you will enjoy year round cultural and arts events, rich history, amazing museums, hiking and biking trails, incredible restaurants, wonderful schools including a variety of world-renowned universities and colleges. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we'd love to talk with you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.