Highlights/Benefits for Nurse Manager, Emergency Room (RN):
- Non profit, growing 200+ bed community hospital part of a regional healthcare system
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, a generous paid time off program, tuition reimbursement, wellness incentives, adoption assistance/infertility treatment programs, FSA, HSA, life insurance, onsite child care and MUCH more!
- Primary responsibilities will include: managing the day to day operations of the department, serving as a mentor to the nursing team, ensuring the highest level of quality and patient safety, and building positive physician relationships. We are seeking a collaborative and dynamic leader who will be able to ensure the best patient care is provided to our community.
- Relocation assistance will be available!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Position will manage a growing 20+ bed ED with over 35k annual visits and a team of over 55 FTE's
- Well supported by a team of Charge Nurses and Educator
- Reports directly to a collaborative and dynamic ED Director
- Amazing opportunities for growth and advancement - many of its Managers advance to Director, VP and CNO level positions within the organization!
Qualifications & Requirements for Nurse Manager, Emergency Room (RN):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- Active RN License
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 2+ years of ER leadership experience as an Emergency Department Coordinator or Manager level required
- Proven track record of improving employee satisfaction/engagement, throughput times, and patient experience/satisfaction
- INSPIRATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
About the Community:
Living here, you will enjoy a a mild climate, excellent schools, outstanding shopping and dining, year round cultural events, sporting events, museums, and a variety of family friendly activities.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.