Nurse Manager, Emergency (ER)
Highlights/Benefits for Nurse Manager, Emergency (ER)
- Award winning, multi campus, non-profit health system
- Our 48 bed ED sees over 62,000 patient visits annually
- Major metro location - Midatlantic US Region
- Supported by Assistant Managers, Clinical Educator and Charge Nurses
- Relocation package will be offered
- Generous benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long term disability, 403b match, Paid Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
About the Hospital/Health System:
- 250+ bed level III trauma center
- Non-profit, growing and financially sound multi-campus health care system
- Patient centered philosophy, friendly staff, user friendly hospital design, and culture of excellence
- Outstanding growth and development opportunities within the system!
Nurse Manager, Emergency (ER) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in the Emergency Department
- At least seven (7) years of Emergency Department / ER nursing experience
- Proven track record in driving change, improving efficiencies, leading and managing a team, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- Must have an uncompromising patient-focused mindset
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803