Nurse Manager, Emergency / ED / ER
Highlights/Benefits for Nurse Manager, Emergency / ED / ER
- Rare coastal nursing leadership opportunity in a Magnet designated hospital
- Our ED sees over 75,000 patient visits annually - we are busy and growing
- Affordable cost of living, low taxes, easy access to multiple metropolitan areas - short drive to take in a sporting event or live performance
- Supported by a Clinical Educator and team of Clinical Coordinators
- Relocation package will be offered including temporary housing expenses!
- Generous benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long term disability, 403b match, Paid Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing
About the Hospital/Health System:
- MAGNET designated, non-profit, growing and financially sound multi-campus health care system
- Outstanding growth and development opportunities
- Offers big-city medicine with small town charm
Nurse Manager, Emergency / ED / ER Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master's degree (MHA, MBA, MSN) and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in the Emergency Department
- At least five (5) years of Emergency Department / ER nursing experience
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement, and helping to improve efficiencies
- Must be adaptive and able to lead change and growth from the ground up
- Must have an uncompromising patient-focused mindset
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803