About the Manager, Emergency Department (RN) position:
* Emergency Department Nurse Manager opportunity with a growing, financially sound, not-for profit 250+ bed level III trauma center
* Accredited Chest Pain Center
* Non-union RN's!
* Well supported by a team of Assistant Nurse Managers, Charge Nurses and an ED Educator
* Member of a multi-campus regional healthcare system that has served their community for over 50 years and is known for providing patient-centered care with a high emphasis on quality and safety.
* Opportunities for growth and advancement are abundant within the system!
Who we are seeking:
* INSPIRATIONAL leadership style that people gravitate toward and want to follow!
* Possess ability to implement and drive change initiatives
* Manage and mentor a team
* Strong business acumen / budgetary experience
* Be able to prepare the department for regulatory visits from Joint Commission and other regulatory agencies
Requirements of Nurse Manager, Emergency Department (RN):
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required (Master's preferred)
* At least three (3) years of Emergency Department / ER / ED leadership experience (Assistant Manager / Coordinator level or higher)
* At least seven (7) years of emergency department / ER / ED clinical nursing experience
* Active RN license
* CEN, NE-BC are a plus
Compensation and Benefits: We are offering a generous compensation package to the successful candidate including a competitive annual base salary, relocation assistance, annual merit increases, a variety of healthcare plans to choose from, retirement/pension plan options, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, HSA/FSA plans and MUCH more.
About the Area: Living here, you'll enjoy a lovely community with year round arts/cultural events, a rich history, world-class shopping and dining, professional sporting events, affordable cost of living, great public and private schools. It's a great place to live, work, raise a family and retire!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please forward your resume in Microsoft Word to email@example.com. If my timing is off, please feel free to share this information with a friend or colleague who might benefit from learning more about the role.