Nurse Manager, Emergency Department (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Nurse Manager, Emergency Department (RN)
- Award winning, multi campus, non-profit health system in Mid Atlantic
- 45+ bed ED with over 60k annual visits
- Supported by Assistant Managers, Clinical Educator, and a team of Charge RN's
- Relocation package will be offered
- Generous benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long term disability, 403b match, Paid Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
About the Hospital/Health System:
- Level III Trauma Center
- Member of a non-profit, growing and financially sound multi-campus health care system
- Outstanding growth and development opportunities - they love to promote from within!
- Just named a "Great Place to Work" in its community for the third year in a row
Nurse Manager, Emergency Department (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in the Emergency Department
- At least seven (7) years of Emergency Department / ER nursing experience
- Proven track record in driving change, improving efficiencies, leading and managing a teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- Must be adaptive and able to lead change and growth from the ground up
- Must have an uncompromising patient-focused mindset
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803