Nurse Manager, Critical Care (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Nurse Manager, Critical Care (RN):
- Rural Midwest location in the heart of Illinois - just a few hours to Chicago, St Louis, and Indianapolis!
- Safe, family friendly community with excellent schools, sports, and a wide variety of recreational parks and lakes to enjoy year round!
- Manager level bonus incentive will be offered, as well as relocation assistance and/or a potential sign on bonus.
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program including option to cash in unused days, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing
About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- 100+ bed not for profit community hospital, part of a world-renowned healthcare system
- Hospital is beginning its Pathways to Excellence Journey and will be implementing a brand new EMR in the Spring 2020
- Position will manage a general ICU and Med/Surg unit with a team of 35 FTE's and a total of 23 beds
- Reports to a collaborative and dynamic Chief Nursing Officer who has been with the hospital for over 20 years
Nurse Manager, Critical Care (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's degree preferred
- CCRN preferred
- RN Active License State of Illinois
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in ICU/Critical Care
- At least five (5) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- Adaptive and engaged leadership style
- Able to work collaboratively across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803