About the Hospital / Nurse Manager, Cath Lab (RN) Position:
- Premier, world-renowned 500+ bed academic medical center currently pursuing MAGNET
- Rare opportunity to lead a highly complex structural heart program that is only one of a handful of hospitals throughout the country offering this type of program
- Position will manage a very busy and growing 4 suite Cath Lab with 2 brand new, state of the art hybrid OR's
- Manage a team of 20 FTE's
- Reports directly to a dynamic and supportive Director of Cardiology Services who believes in collaborating with her leaders to ensure they have the tools they need to succeed
Nurse Manager, Cath Lab (RN) Benefits:
- Located in the heart of a major metropolitan city in the Southeastern US known for its mild climate, southern charm, affordable homes, world-class dining and shopping, sporting events, arts and culture, and year round outdoor activities. There is something for every member of the family here!
- Relocation assistance will be offered
- Full benefits package including a competitive base salary, medical, dental, vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 403b retirement plan with employer match
- Fantastic growth opportunities within this well-respected and progressive hospital system with multiple locations throughout the state!
Nurse Manager, Cath Lab (RN) Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required (must be an RN) | Master's degree preferred
- Active RN License State of Georgia
- Minimum of two (2) years of acute care hospital leadership experience required (at Supervisor/Coordinator level or above)
- Must have at least five (5) years Cardiac Cath Lab clinical experience
- Inspirational and collaborative leadership style
- Proven track record of improving outcomes and efficiencies, and fair consistent leadership
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions