Nurse, Emergency (RN ER)About the Nurse, Emergency (RN ER) Position:
* Position: Full Time, 3/12 Emergency Room RN
* Generous shift differentials, direct care provider bonus, paid certifications, tuition reimbursement and more!
* Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available for experienced ER Nurses with at least one (1) year of experience
* 403b employer match, excellent work/life balance with generous PTO program
About the Hospital:
* Non-profit, Magnet designated New England trauma center
* Emergency room sees over 45,000 patients annually
* Excellent opportunities for growth and advancement within this well-respected system
* Utilizes shared governance and unit based council to create a positive nursing culture
* Affiliate of world-renowned academic medical center and teaching hospital!
Requirements for Nurse, Emergency (ER RN) Position:
* RN Active License
* Associate Degree in Nursing Required / Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
* At least one (1) year Staff Nurse experience in an acute care hospital setting (either ER or ICU)
To learn more about this opportunity, please apply via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803