Staff Nurse, ICU / Critical CareHighlights:
* Top 100 Best Place to Live!
* Full Time, 3/12 Nights
* Excellent shift differentials
* 4+ weeks PTO
* 401k employer match
* $$$ for continuing education and paid certifications
* RELOCATION ASSISTANCE will be offered!
About the Hospital:
* Non Profit, State of the Art 200+ bed community hospital
* Affiliate of a Top 5 US Healthcare System
* Magnet designated
* Utilizes shared governance and unit based council to create a positive nursing culture
About the Area:
This position is located within driving distance of the beautiful and picturesque New England coastline. Our community has been named a Top 100 Best Place to Live and offers affordable housing, low crime, excellent schools and no state income tax!
* Associate Degree in Nursing Required / Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
* Active RN License
* At least one (1) year Staff Nurse experience in ICU
To learn more about this exceptional opportunity, please apply via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions