Mother Baby Nurse Manager
Highlights/Benefits for Mother Baby Nurse Manager
- Growing, well-loved community hospital that has served its community for over a century
- Full benefits plan including a pension plan, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
- Enjoy the best of the big city with small town charm!
About the Hospital
- Leapfrog A rated community hospital
- Visible and dynamic executive leadership team who loves mentoring and growing its leaders
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
About the Mother Baby Nurse Manager Position:
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the 15 bed Mother Baby department with a team of 40 FTE's.
- Well-supported by an Educator and team of Clinical Coordinators
- Seeking a dynamic, self starter and servant leader with a strong level of clinical Mother Baby knowledge.
- Provides the strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promotes an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensures the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms and babies
Qualifications & Requirements for Mother Baby Nurse Manager:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Master's degree preferred
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience
- 2 years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired
- Servant leadership style who enjoys mentoring and growing
About the Community:
This friendly and growing community offers all the perks of big city living but with small town charm! Living here, you are just a short drive to Boston will enjoy year round cultural and arts events, rich history, amazing museums, hiking and biking trails, incredible restaurants, wonderful schools including a variety of world-renowned universities and colleges. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we'd love to talk with you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.