Nealy Pierce has partnered with a growing, independently owned 150+ bed non-profit hospital to help them identify and attract an inspirational Nurse Manager to lead a Medical/Surgical/Telemetry Unit.
Medical/Surgical/Telemetry Nurse Manager Highlights and Benefits:
- Position will be responsible for the day to day operations of a 24 bed unit and will manage a team of 30+ FTE's
- Well supported by a team of Charge Nurses and reports to the AVP of Nursing
- Relocation assistance and a full benefits package including Med/Dental/Vision, 403b employer matching plan, paid continuing education and tuition reimbursement, excellent PTO program and much more!
- Central location with small town charm, affordable homes and low cost of living
About the Hospital:
- Non-profit, progressive and independently owned 160+ bed community hospital that is known for its advanced medical technology and its friendly, personalized care
- Served its community for over a century - the hospital has a strong level of support from the community
- Quaint and idyllic town with year round activities, four seasons, hiking and biking trails, quaint shops and restaurants, rich history, and an affordable cost of living. This is a great place to live, work, raise a family or retire!
Qualifications & Requirements for Medical/Surgical/Telemetry Nurse Manager:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of general Medical/Surgical/Telemetry clinical nursing experience
- Minimum of three (3) years + of Medical/Surgical/Telemetry leadership experience required
- Inspirational leadership style who people gravitate to and love to collaborate with
- Should be able to demonstrate success in leading and mentoring a team
- Must have a track record of success in performance improvement and a strong focus on patient quality and safety
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are ready to grow your career, please check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com.