Managing Director, Emergency Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Managing Director, Emergency Services (RN)
- Position will provide strategic, visionary ER leadership to a Magnet designated, financially stable, growing non profit health system in Lynchburg, Virginia and will oversee the Emergency Department, Trauma Services and the system's free-standing ED
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation assistance available, PTO program, 403b match, outstanding tuition reimbursement package, medical/dental/vision packages, and paid certifications and conferences!
- Central location where you will enjoy the rich history, breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains, four seasons, arts/cultural events, quaint shops and restaurants and endless outdoor activities!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Non-Profit, Magnet designated Level II Trauma Center that is part of a well-respected regional healthcare system in Central Virginia
- Mission and Vision: To provide excellent care for life and to be the most trusted provider of innovative healthcare
- 70 bed ED with 92,000 annual visits including a separate safe bay area for behavioral health patients, and a dedicated pediatric unit
- Position will manage a team of 167 FTE's and will be very well-supported by an experienced team of Managers, Coordinators, and Educators
- Physicians are employed by the health system
About the Managing Director, Emergency Services (RN) Position:
Our ideal candidate will be a TRANSFORMATIONAL AND INSPIRATIONAL leader who is comfortable leading change and improving the overall quality of care to the community. The Managing Director's primary responsibilities will include: providing the strategic and visionary leadership for the department, mentoring leaders and staff, ensuring compliance with accreditation agencies, identifying process improvements to help improve patient satisfaction, establishing goals and objectives for the department, and building positive and collaborative physician relationships.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (BSN) required, Master's preferred
- Three (3)+ years of ER leadership experience managing a similar sized department
- Five (5)+ years of clinical ED experience
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in ER leadership / leading change
- Inspirational, transformational and servant leadership style
About the Community:
We are known for our southern hospitality and friendly community. Living here, you will enjoy a low cost of living, affordable housing, excellent schools, four seasons, year round cultural events, a revitalized downtown with new shops and restaurants, and variety of family friendly activities. It's a wonderful place to call home and to be able to make a difference in providing the best patient care to your local community! If you are seeking the next step in your career, we would love to talk with you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.