- Major metropolitan area in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Outstanding growth opportunities within this well-respected, world-class health system
- Competitive annual base salary and Manager level bonus incentive that allows you to earn up to an additional 10% of your salary!
- Relocation package
- 403b matching plan, generous PTO, medical/dental and vision plans, tuition reimbursement, wellness plans, community discounts, and MUCH more!
- Hospital: Non-Profit state of the art 450+ bed trauma center - part of a very well-respected and growing non-profit healthcare system!
- Surgical Services department has 16 OR's and performs over 11,000 surgical procedures annually
- We are seeking an engaged, visible and visionary Manager, Surgical Services (RN) who will provide strategic leadership and manage the day-to-day operations of the department
- Position will lead a team of 90 FTE's and report to a dynamic and visible AVP of Surgical Services who has been with the hospital for several years
- Well supported by team of nursing supervisors and a unit educator
- Utilize evidence-based practice to improve both patient outcomes and employee satisfaction
- Oversee day to day operations of the department
- Work closely with AVP on strategic direction of department
- Collaborate with peers, staff, and physicians on performance improvement initiatives
- Create positive relationships and foster open communication across all levels
Qualifications & Requirements for Manager, Surgical Services (RN):
- Master's degree preferred (or must be willing to obtain) / Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License State of North Carolina
- 2-3 years of OR/Surgical Services leadership
- 3-5 years of OR nursing experience
- Demonstrated track record of improving patient safety, quality, employee and patient satisfaction
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you don't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you right away.