Manager, Invasive Cardiology
About the Hospital / Manager, Invasive Cardiology Position:
- Non-profit, growing, cutting-edge, Magnet designated 500+ bed academic medical center
- Position will manage a very busy and growing Cath and EP Lab with a team of 30+ FTE's
- Position reports directly to a dynamic and collaborative Director of Nursing
Manager, Invasive Cardiology Benefits:
- Beautiful Southeastern coastal location - easy access to the beach!
- Community is known for its southern hospitality, rich history, year round sunshine, affordable homes, excellent schools,, endless outdoor activities, wonderful shops/restaurants, and arts/cultural events!
- Relocation package and potential sign on bonus will be offered
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 403b retirement plan with a very generous employer match and contribution
- Fantastic growth opportunities within this well-respected and progressive academic health system that has recently acquired four new hospitals within the state
Manager, Invasive Cardiology Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required / Master's degree preferred (or must be willing to obtain after start date)
- RN Active License preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of large hospital leadership experience required
- Must have at least three (3) years Cardiac Cath Lab and/or EP Lab clinical experience with complex procedures preferably with TAVRs and structural hearts
- Must have previous experience leading a team, being able to engage, mentor and motivate others, and establishing collaborative relationships across all levels
- Proven track record of improving outcomes and efficiencies.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions